Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
By downloading, accessing, or using the mobile application, websites or other products or services (collectively, the "Service") in any manner,
- You must be 13 or older.
- You may not post inappropriate types of content (nude, violent, unlawful, hateful, pornographic, etc.).
- You are responsible for your use of the service, for any content you post to the services, and any consequences thereof. Only provide content you are comfortable sharing with others.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate people. You must not post confidential information through the Service, your or any other person's credit card, social security, non-public phone numbers, or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the service for any illegal purposes and must comply with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Blipd.
- You must not access Blipd's private API by means other than those permitted by Blipd.
- You must not create or submit unwanted posts, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Blipd users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Blipd page is rendered or displayed in a user's app or device.
- You must not create accounts or gather others' information with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- Blipd does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby
grant to Blipd a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise
Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third
party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other
intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason
of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into
- Although it is Blipd's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions
when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades,
for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Blipd reserves
the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from
the Service may continue to be stored by Blipd, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain
legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Blipd encourages you
to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Blipd is not a backup service and you agree
that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Blipd will not be liable to
you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also
acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or
other information may not be secure.
non-confidential and non-proprietary and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of Content. You
acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Blipd is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of
special relationship, and that your decision to submit any Content does not place Blipd in a position that is
any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content.
None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Blipd, and Blipd will not
be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
Modifications to the Service
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or any part thereof.
THE SERVICES AND THE BLIPD CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHILE BLIPD ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS OR IMPERFECTIONS.
Note to Users Outside the United States
The Services are hosted in the United States. If you are a user accessing the Services from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Services, which are governed by U.S. law, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer. Additionally, you understand that your personal information may be processed in countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.